3.13.2009

KEEPING UP WITH MY PROGRESS IS LIKE A DEAD END..

Sorry for not blogging lately. My days have been too busy with many things. HEARTBREAK SOUND Spring and Summer Collection is scheduled to drop in late April. I am attempting to have a fashion show at THS for April. I got the business certificate for HEARTBREAK SOUND =D and all the legal paperwork that goes behind it. [FINALLY!]

I got all the packaging materials for the shirts.

I should have the shirts in a week or two. [ 4 T-shirt designs 2 of those will be available in black and white.A total of 6 shirts. ].[Shirts will be available locally and on the web for both women and men.]

Shirt tags are currently in production. Give me 2 weeks and I will have them in my hands.

Stickers should be delivering at my residential next week.

Photoshoot for the lookbook will be held by the end of March or the first week of April.

Did I mention the team I have behind me is THE BEST! I LOVE YOU GUYS. [picture of them will be up soon =) ]

HEARTBREAK SOUNDs official website should be up in a week or so. [sorry for the delay]. Here are some sneak pic.tures.




Not only have I been up trying to pull all this together but, I was able to catch Kid Cudi and Commons performance In Boston this week. I actually got to meet Kid Cudi before the show and he was a chill dude. Not an asshole or full of himself. Ill have pictures up with him and of the performance as soon as I get to upload the picture and videos on my computer from the digi cam. For now enjoy these pictures from my craptastic iphone and a video from my blackberry before it died ='(

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

PS: I'll keep you all posted as much as I can . To the followers thanks for the support! .If anyone is interested in a banner for their blog or site to support us I will have those posted up as soon as possible. Your support will be appreciated and rewarded.

"Yeah you broke my heart which caused me pain but look what that PAINted." - HEARTBREAK SOUND

4 comments:

deleted said...

babe yur so talented. you should check this blog out.

http://undergroundundergrads.com

Anonymous said...

natalia!
good stuff yoo.. im def diggin it to the max =]
_Cory

D.[RIOT] said...

were making moves...?

ARE WE MAKING MOVES!?

I finished the design revisions...

and you'll have those tonight...

BUT I LOVE THE PROGRESS!

Anonymous said...

Hey Natalia,

I see you have alot of things
going for yourself.
i wish you the best at all the projects your working on.

I just decided to stop by
since there aren't too many
blogs that catch my attention,
and saw how much work you've been up to by this post.

Keep up the good work Nat !

i'll see you around